For information on the specifications for each KoldLok® Brush Grommet that we offer and to help to choose the proper one to fit your needs, view our data sheet:
What Type of Brush Grommet Do I Need?
Designed to seal openings in new and existing raised floor cutouts to block bypass airflow and maximize cooling system efficiency.
KoldLok® Round is the premium choice for your facility. Its revolutionary sealing technology greatly reduces costly bypass airflow, increasing usable cooling unit capacity, and ensuring maximized efficiency from HVAC equipment.
- The Split feature of the KoldLok Round 4" allows product installation or removal without disturbing cables.
- The Grommets contain no loose or partially fastened parts, which can become separated or fall through the raised floor.
- The Grommets are impact resistant and durable.
- HBT Membrane Layer
- The Grommets satisfy NFPA 75 Section 5-4.4 requirement by self-dressing the raw metal edges of raised-floor tile cable cutouts.
- KoldLok products are compliant with directive 2002/95/ EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electric Equipment (RoHS).
- The Grommet features a membrane support structure.
- Supports increasing cabinet density
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity
- Reduces the need to purchase additional cooling units
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor
- Improves volume of conditioned air delivery through perforated tiles and floor grates
- Compliance with best practices for all raised floor cooling configurations (Hot and Cold Aisle, Hot Aisle Containment, Cold Aisle Containment)
- Simple, installation saves time and labor and requires no downtime. Round grommets enable hole saw installation which reduces cutting time by over 50%
- Durable ABS frame and Hybrid Brush sealing surface can be used for years
- Hybrid Brush Technology (HBT)