• Durable, moisture-resistant 100% synthetic media
• Low pressure drop and high dust loading
• Quality engineered for consistent production
• Qualifies for LEED certification points**
• Proudly made in the U.S.A.
For availability of additional or specialized sizes please call us at 1-888-935-0620!
• 100% synthetic media resists moisture, mold, and damage
• Maintains MERV 13 performance in a full ASHRAE 52.2-2012 independent test
• Meets minimum efficiency criteria required by Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)**
• Heavy duty, moisture-resistant beverage board frame
• Two-piece die-cut frame bonded to each other provide double-wall thickness around outer edge
• Die cut pattern provides 50% more contact points
between media pack and frame
• Integral die-cut cross members provide strength and rigidity
• Water repellent adhesive used to bond frame with media pack
• Rust-resistant, expanded metal support grid made of galvanized steel
• 100% water repellent, high-strength adhesive coats entire interior of frame
• Media pack sealed inside frame and pleat tips bonded to diagonal support members
Consistent pleat shape produces optimum performance by providing lower resistance, full depth dust loading, and longer service life in the field. Airguard uses sophisticated production control techniques to ensure consistent pleat count, height, shape, and spacing for the DP-green 13 filter.
The DP-green 13’s heavy duty beverage board frame is made using moisture-resistant, sturdy frame material that stands up to rough handling and difficult service conditions. As such, expect a long service life in the field. Because of moisture-resistant media and construction, the pleats hold together even when wet, preventing delaminating, excessive buckling, collapsing, racking, warping, and bending. Additionally, the double-walled thickness around the outer edge and rust-resistant galvanized steel frame help maintain pleat shape and prevent fluttering during operation.
• Provides points toward LEED certification**
• May qualify as a sustainable component for a LEED/Green Building Initiative
• Synthetic media does not support microbial growth
• 2” depth with MERV 13 efficiency makes installation easy and user-friendly – no need to retrofit existing equipment
• Low initial resistance promotes low energy consumption
• Consistent pleat shape maximizes overall performance and service life of the filter
The DP-green 13 can be used in almost any building where better indoor air quality is desired such as existing commercial properties, universities, school systems and government institutions. It can be used a pre-filter or final filter without the need to retrofit systems for a high-efficiency rigid filter.
**The leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for design, construction, and operation of high-performance green buildings. LEED promotes a whole-building approach of
sustainability by recognizing performance in five key areas of human and environmental health: sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection, and indoor environmental quality. (U.S. Green Building Council, www.usgbc.org)