Need HotLok® Panels without Temperature Strips? Click Here.
The HotLok® Blanking Panel is a snap-in blanking panel that seals the rack 29% better than the nearest competitor. The state-of-the-art technology, designed for both 1U and 2U openings, controls airflow for optimized cooling effectiveness. HotLok® Blanking Panel is Upsite's latest green solution for energy savings and reducing the carbon footprint of data centers.
- Both 1U and 2U configured versions achieve the following:
- Reduce hotspots and bypass airflow by preventing equipment exhaust air or hot-aisle air from migrating to the conditioned air-intake stream at the front of the cabinet
- Deliver lower temperature conditioned air to the upper one-third of the cabinet, typically the hottest area and most prone to equipment failure
- Control airflow to save energy by adjusting cooling unit setpoints
- Cantilevered sealing vanes eliminate the gap between adjoining Blanking Panels or with installed equipment
- Tool-free, snap-in installation requires no additional parts or components for installation
- Easy-pull removal for any EIA-310-E standard openings using ergonomically designed finger grips
- 1U Panels stack 10 high and 2U panels stack 20 high for easy storage and ready availability
- Upsite® Temperature Strip color-coded temperature ranges indicates potential hotspots by color based on ASHRAE Standard (Panels with Temperature Strip Only)
- HotLok® Blanking Panels with Temperature Strips are a prerequisite to all cooling configurations best practices including hot and cold aisle containment (Panels with Temperature Strip Only)
- Use 1I and 2U versions on cabinets with standard 19-inch rail widths (483mm)
- Use with any standard EIA-310-E openings
- Use in a Hot and Cold Aisle layout for low or high heat density cabinets
- Use in existing cabinets for optimization and standardization
The HotLok® Blanking Panel is a snap-in blanking panel that seals the rack 29% better than the nearest competitor. The state-of-the-art technology, designed for both 1U and 2U openings, controls airflow for optimized cooling effectiveness.