Subfloor Air Flow Control
- No Cage Nuts or Assembly Required
- No air gaps between U's
- No Particles Generated
- Less Storage Space/Less Freight Cost
- Quick Installation saves time and money
- UL94-VO Electrical Insulating Material
- Panels are perforated for easy separation
- 27U Scalable Blanking Panel
- Stops air recirculation in unused rack space
No more guessing at how many blanking panels are needed to cover open rack spaces; just separate length needed from one to up to 27 RUs. Quickly and easily fill large sections of open rack space stopping bypass air flow. These scalable blanking panels install in seconds – no tools required.
PlenaFill® blanking panels are scored horizontally so sections can be removed for one unit up to 27 per sheet. They have a continuous punch out hole pattern on the sides which fits a standard 19" frame allowing the blanking panel to be secured to the rack frame with fasteners.
PlenaFill® blanking panels fit all EIA 310 19" server racks and are RoHS & WEEE Compliant.
PlenaFill® blanking panels are die cut from a flame retardant polypropylene compound that is inert, non-conductive, and non-hygroscopic with a UL-VO 94 rating. Each baffle is 47.25” x 19.25” W x 0.040” D
PlenaFill® blanking panels are scored horizontally so sections can be removed for one unit up to 27 per sheet. One pack of 10 PlenaFill® blanking panels cover 270 each rack mount units 1.75" in height. This pack has 10 PlenaFill® blanking panels.
Blanking panels do not include fasteners which must be ordered separately. Choose square, round or threaded fasteners. All are available in packages of 50.
- Block off large sections of unused rack space
- S ections easily separate
- 27 ‘U’ pieces - 1 .75" x 19.25"
- Fits all 19" EIA mounting hole patterns
- Square, Round or Tapped rails
- (mounting screws not included)
- Fire Rating: UL V 0 class 94
Separate fasteners are required for installation. Order fasteners separately according to EIA Rail style.