Each "System" includes 12 baffles, 88 cable ties and 44 rivets.
Baffle size: 24" H x 48" W x .040" D
PlenaForm® is a flexible, snap together, air flow baffle system which helps to solve dynamic thermal imbalances under the raised floor in data centers.
PlenaForm® is a system to guide and and direct cold air to where it is needed. This system will guide the cold air and keep it “fenced” in using under-floor barriers.
The flame retardant baffles are scored both vertically and horizontally so sections can be removed or added onto to meet any height or width requirement. All angles of bend radius may be attained, including inside and outside mounting to raised floor pedestals. It has a continuous punch out hole pattern which allows attachment to any style raised floor pedestal at any height or width location with cable ties.
PlenaForm® baffles are die cut from a polypropylene compound that is inert, non-conductive, and non-hygroscopic with a UL-VO 94 rating. Each baffle is 24"H x 48"W x .040"D.
One PlenaForm® Kit comes with 12 baffles and 88 cable ties and 44 rivets.
Subfloor Air Flow Control
- Cuts easily for cables, conduit & cable trays
- Factory scored for easy cutting to any size
- Fits any raised floor pedestal style
- RoHS and WEEE compliant
- Non-conductive, non-hygroscopic & inert
- Flexible, adjustable & reusable
- Reuse cable ties & plastic rivet snap installation
- Plastic snap rivets in white or black square styles
Ordering guideThe chart below reflects raised floor heights and the amount one kit will cover:
- 6" = 186 Linear Feet
- 12" = 93 Linear Feet
- 18" = 62 Linear Feet
- 24" = 46.5 Linear Feet
- Seal off below tape auto loaders to stop tape reader condensation.
- Seal off under PDU's.
- Stop air loss under server racks.
- Create dedicated return air paths above ceilings.
- Create CRAC extension intake heads.
- Install inside servers racks to stop lateral heat transfer.
- Easy to Install - Right Out of the Box!
- Control and Balance Data Center Airflow
- Separate Hot Aisles from Cold Aisles
- No Installation Tools Required
- On-Site Configurable (Width and Height)
- Fits ANY Raised Floor Pedestal
- Reduces Energy Consumption and Operating Costs
- An Inert, Non-Conductive and Non-Hygroscopic Material
- Flammability rating of UL V- 0 per UL94
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
- An Energy Saving and Thermal Tuning Tool